WHY CHOOSE A REALTOR® ?
Not Every Real Estate Agent is a REALTOR®
THE REALTOR DIFFERENCE!
REALTORS® are more than salespeople. They are market analysts, mortgage qualifiers, negotiation facilitators, and financial counselors. Only real estate professionals who belong to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® may call themselves REALTORS®. REALTORS® are bound by a strict Code of Ethics and, whether working for buyer or seller, have pledged to protect and promote the interests of their clients by providing fair and ethical treatment for all parties involved in the real estate transaction.
SELLING YOUR HOME, A REALTOR®:
- is knowledgeable of the market and gives you quick exposure to the maximum number of buyers.
- "qualifies" prospects as to their affordable price range and housing needs
- knows current real estate values and can help you set a realistic, competitive price. This skilled professional also knows how to merchandise your home effectively.
- is familiar with the local home-loan market and can help you determine whether seller-assisted financing may expedite your sale.
- can figure the net proceeds from your sale, taking into account your outstanding loan balance, closing costs, and possible owner financing.
- can tap an even larger market through referrals and marketing techniques.
- frees you from the problems associated with showing your home. The REALTOR® handles phone inquiries, appointments, showings, and negotiations of the contract. Your home is shown only to serious, qualified buyers.
- maintains objectivity in presenting offers and counter-offers.
- can familiarize you with the closing procedures by explaining them to you in advance.
BUYING A HOME, A REALTOR®: